RLina's DELICACIES

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kek Lapis RLina's


After the hand-made chocolate lessons, I went to Anis's to further gather more knowledge on how to make a proper Kek Lapis. I had a great desire to learn how to make Kek Lapis and finally I had time to spare for the lessons.  I must thank my dearest husband for allowing me to attend all the classes and give moral support for the intention of gathering knowledge and skills on baking cakes. Not forgetting I also thank Anis's for giving me a very good tutorial on the Kek Lapis baking. At last, I managed to bake the Kek Lapis as shown by the following shots which I named as Rlina's Kek Lapis.



Today, for the first time I finally managed to bake my favourite cake, Kek Lapis!!!.  I was trying hard to bake this cake since I was 19 years old without a proper recipe. At last, after over 3 (three) decades my dream finally came true....it is a reality.  I am really proud of myself because my husband begin to eat a lot of it (under normal circumstances he doesn't really like cakes, may be because it is tasty).  He he he :))))) *Happy mood* . Check out my RLina's Kek Lapis!!!

Look out for my next baked Cheese Cake {I haven't baked for the last 6(six) years because my children grew up and went overseas and there was noone to eat the cake at home}. 

For those interested to order the RLina's Kek Lapis please make the order ASAP and also suitable for Ramadhan month and Eid Mubarak. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Widget with black background :
Malaysia - KL :
Vista Kiara
, Jalan Kiara 3, 50480
lat 3.167166 long 101.64964849471
District : Kuala Lumpur
Kl Map
Download this free widget
Powered by Streetdirectory.com
You'll be lost without it