RLina's DELICACIES

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Moist Chocolate Cake With Ganache Topping

Hello cake lovers, I recently baked Moist Chocolate Cake with Ganache topping.  The followings are the shots taken for your viewing.



Last Friday, there was a gathering or reunion of my husband friends and colleagues  to welcome the holy Ramadhan month, I baked the Moist Chocolate Cake and topped it up with Ganache topping for the occasion.  
On Saturday, I baked Brownie for the Staroba '68 Batch Reunion and gathering as shown below.



 


On the same Saturday, I managed to bake Tiramisu Cake ordered by my youngest daughter's friend, Aisya for her mother's Birthday party.  TQVM Aisya and I'm looking forward to your next order.  I must thank my youngest daughter, Saraa, who has done a good job on the icing decoration of the cake.

Check out for the next series of cake baking....!!!!! Enjoy browsing and TQ again.
On Sunday my youngest daughter and me went for a cupcake class to polish our knowledge and skills on cupcake baking and decoration at Chomel's. We really learned a lot of techniques on the baking and decoration of the cupcake. TQVM Zuhaida for being a good teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Widget with black background :
Malaysia - KL :
Vista Kiara
, Jalan Kiara 3, 50480
lat 3.167166 long 101.64964849471
District : Kuala Lumpur
Kl Map
Download this free widget
Powered by Streetdirectory.com
You'll be lost without it