RLina's DELICACIES

Monday, July 26, 2010

Cupcakes & Baked Cheesecakes

The followings are some samples of cupcakes which me and my daughter learned to bake at a class last Sunday at Chomel's.  




Among other cakes, I also managed to bake Baked Cheesecake as I told you earlier as shown by the samples below.




My daughter is posing with the Baked.Cheesecake ready to serve although today she is fasting. Still she managed to give us a smile. He he he he !!!!!.

In about 2 (two) weeks time, the Muslims are going to celebrate the holy Ramadhan month and followed by Eid Mubarak  We wish you  "Happy fasting" before we celebrate Eid Mubarak and may Allah swt bless us all.

For my viewers, anyone interested to order my delicacies for Ramadhan month and Eid Mubarak can start ordering now!!! TQVM for your anticipation. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Widget with black background :
Malaysia - KL :
Vista Kiara
, Jalan Kiara 3, 50480
lat 3.167166 long 101.64964849471
District : Kuala Lumpur
Kl Map
Download this free widget
Powered by Streetdirectory.com
You'll be lost without it